There are many ways to install LED display screens. We need to decide which installation method to adopt according to the on-site environment and customer needs and specific problems after specific analysis. In order to facilitate everyone to understand the LED display installation method, the author summarizes the following common installation methods for your reference only.
1. Inlaid, the inlaid structure is to make holes in the wall, and all the walls are embedded in the wall. It adopts front maintenance, and the display unit board is pasted on the frame structure with strong magnetic materials. It is required that the size of the hole should be consistent with the size of the outer frame of the LED display, and be properly decorated. The hole on the wall must be through in order to facilitate maintenance, otherwise a front disassembly mechanism is required. Embedded installation is not conducive to the heat dissipation of the screen.
2. Hanging type, suitable for small screen area and light weight. The height of the screen is generally less than 6 meters, and it can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall. The indoor load-bearing concrete ceiling can use standard hanging parts, and the length of the hanging beam and boom depends on the site conditions. The indoor steel beams are hoisted by steel wire ropes, and the color of the jacket and the screen are the same as the steel pipe decoration.
3. Ordinary mounting, can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall, large area is generally used for post-maintenance, and small screens do not need to be maintained before maintenance.
4. Rotating bracket mounting is suitable for displays that weigh more than 100kg and whose screen height and width are both greater than 1200mm. They must be installed on a load-bearing wall. Because of their large area and difficulty in disassembly and assembly, the maintenance space is solved by rotating the screen.
5. Floor-mounted installation is divided into two forms: fixed and movable. The movable installation with rollers is suitable for small-area and light-weight displays.
6. The swing arm installation is mainly to facilitate the maintenance of the back of the screen and the heat dissipation of the human screen. For swing arm installation, the frame structure must be designed according to the screen area, weight and other parameters. The swing wall can be designed to be movable or fixed.
7. Columns are stacked, and the columns are divided into single columns, double columns, and multiple columns. There are usually three methods for the outer frame of indoor LED display screens: aluminum alloy outsourcing, brown aluminum alloy, stainless steel and metal alloy integration.
(1) Aluminum alloy outsourcing stainless steel frame, using brushed stainless steel, beautiful and generous.
(2) The brown aluminum alloy frame has a simple structure, and the color of the frame is close to the background color of the display. (3) The gold integrated structure, the color of which is Sony gray, is easily accepted by the eyes. In addition, the overall structure is relatively compact, with no gaps. The disadvantage is that there are requirements for the area of the LED display.
Be the first to get updates and new offers